Discover the exhibition "Twenties in Italy" in Genoa
The twinkling and restless Twenties in Italy are brought to light by the exhibition "Twenties in Italy. The Age of Uncertainty" organized at the Palazzo Ducale in Genoa from 5 October 2019 to 1 March 2020: over 100 works, including paintings and sculptures, of Carrà, Casorati, Chini, de Chirico, Depero, Prampolini, Scipione, Sironi, Wildt, and many others.
Are you looking for a modern hotel in Genoa center, a few steps away from Palazzo Ducale, with services for the whole family to discover the amazing exhibition? The Best Western Hotel Metropoli offers this and much more! Our Museums Promotion includes a tasty breakfast buffet, discounted coupons to access the exhibition and save and 24h Museums Pass to also visit the city's museums.
The promotion of Hotel Metropoli includes:
- At least 2-nights stay in the center of Genoa, only 100 mt far from Palazzo Ducale
- Fast Wi-Fi connection in the whole hotel, both in the rooms and in the common areas
- Breakfast buffet included: fresh, tasty and local products and corner kid for your children
- Coupons for discounted tickets for the exhibition, the possibility to use the fast-lane and access the ticket office from the "Booked" line
- 24h Museums Pass included for visiting the museums of Genoa
- Offer available by booking at least 2 nights from this website page
Photo by Palazzo Ducale website: Sexto Canegallo, La folla, 1920-Wolfsoniana – Palazzo Ducale Fondazione per la Cultura