Fulvio Roiter: the photo exhibition from 1948 to 2007
Best Western Hotel Metropoli is waiting for you at Palazzo Ducale of Genoa to visit the retrospective "Fulvio Roiter. Photographs 1948 – 2007" until the 24th of February 2019.
If you are looking for an hotel near Palazzo Ducale, less than 100 meters, with services and special attention, Hotel Metropoli is the perfect choice!
In our hotel you will find an incredible offer to enjoy in the best way your vacation to Genoa: we poroposes you a 2-nights package with breakfast buffet and the Free Museums Pass 24 h to visit also the city museums, besides the Roiter exhibition!
Hotel Metropoli and its services: the reasons to choose us!
- We are a lovely 3-star hotel in the center of Genoa, less than 100 meters far from Palazzo Ducale, easily reachable by foot.
- We offer you vouchers to buy discounted tickets for the exhibition, you can access the fast-lane and the ticket office from the "booked" row.
- Our big and spacious family rooms are designed for the needs of the whole family.
- The wake up at Hotel Metropoli is special: we make you every morning a fresh, genuine and rich breakfast buffet and we take care to your kids with tailor-made products for them in our kids corner!
- Thanks to the Free Museums Pass 24 h included in the offer you can enjoy the visit to the city museums!
The long awaited retrospective of Fulvio Roiter in detail
The retrospective exhibition "Fulvio Roiter, Photographs 1948 - 2007", curated by Denis Curti and his wife Lou Embo, contains 150 photographs, mostly vintage, which show the extent and internationality of the work of the Venetian photographer. The exhibition is divided into 9 sections, expressions of the periods of life and style of the artist: compositional finesse, neorealism and dynamism.
Photo: Fulvio Roiter, Fondamenta delle Zattere 1965 © Fondazione Fulvio Roiter