"From Monet to Bacon" exhibition is coming to Genoa
Genoa is glad to host the Masterpieces of Johannesburg Art Gallery into the "From Monet to Bacon" exhibition held in Palazzo Ducale until March 2019, the 3rd.
If you are looking for a 3-star hotel in Genoa near Palazzo Ducale, full of services designed to make your stay and that of your family perfect, at the Best Western Hotel Metropoli we are right for you!
Only 100 mt from Palazzo Ducale, Hotel Metropoli proposes an advantageous 2-nights package with breakfast buffet and 24h Pass Museums to visit the city museums, Don't miss it!
Choose Hotel Metropoli for the best services:
- We are located in the center of Genoa only 100 meters from Palazzo Ducale!
- Thanks to the voucher we give you, you can buy discounted tickets for the exhibition, you can access the fast-lane and the ticket office from the "booked" row.
- With our 2-nights package you'll get a 24 h Pass Museums to visit the city museums.
- We propose you a rich and fresh breakfast buffet, with local products and a special corner kids for your children!
- Our spacious family rooms are perfect for a comfortable and practical family stay.
Discover the masterpieces of the Johannesburg Art Gallery
The exhibition shows over 60 works of the international art scene of the XIX and XX centuries with artists such as Degas, Rossetti, Corot, Tadema, Van Gogh, Cezanne and many others. Divided into chronological and thematic areas, the exposition is a journey not only in the history of art but also in that of the Johannesburg Art Gallery, one of the most significant art museums of the African continent.
Photo by Palazzo Ducale website