México: the exhibition of Los Tres Grandes in Genoa
Best Western Hotel Metropoli invites you to visit "México - The painting of the great muralists and the life pictures of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo" the exhibition helded in Palazzo Ducale in Genoa until the 9th of September.
Lesst than 100 meters from the venue of the exhibition, our lovely 3-star hotel is waiting for you with services and special attention for you and all your family!
Stay with us: we propose you a 2-nights package which includes vouchers to buy tickets for the exhibition, breakfast buffet and the Free Museums Pass to visit the city's museums!
Look at all the services offered by Hotel Metropoli:
- The strategic position of our lovely 3-star hotel offers you the comfort to reach Palazzo Ducale on foot: it is located only 100 meters far from the hotel.
- We will offer you vouchers for the purchase of discounted tickets for the exhibition, you can access the fast-lane and the ticket office from the "booked" row.
- Every morning we make a fresh breakfast buffet included, with genuine and healthy products, with a special attention for your kids!
- Our family rooms are big and functional, for the wellbeing of all your family.
- With our special Free Museums Pass offer you can visit all city's museums!
México - The painting of the great muralists and the life pictures of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo
The exhibition presents 70 works, mostly oils and drawings, of three great muralist artists called "Los Tres Grandes": José Clemente Orozco, Diego Rivera and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their art, of great political commitment, is also represented through the extensive documentation of the original murals through an HD video animation. In addition, a large photographic collection tells the artistic and sentimental life of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo.
By Jaontiveros [GFDL or CC BY-SA 4.0], from Wikimedia Commons