Ligabue exhibition at Palazzo Ducale Genoa: save with Hotel Metropoli!
Best Western Hotel Metropoli near Palazzo Ducale in the center of Genoa, invites you to visit the Antonio Ligabue exhibition ischeduled from the 3rd of March to the 1st July.
Discover the exposition with us! Choose Hotel Metropoli: take advantage of the strategic position of the hotel near Palazzo Ducale, only 100 meters far, and enjoy the special services for you and for your whole family.
And if you book at least 2 nights, breakfast buffet and the Museum Pass 24 h to visit the city's museums are incluede in the price!
Hotel Metropoli: why should you choose us?
- We are a lovely and welcoming 3-star hotel near Palazzo Ducale in the center of Genoa, easily reachable on foot.
- We offer you coupons to buy tickets for the exhibition at a reduced price and without take the line: you will access to the "Booked" line at the ticket office!
- At Hotel Metropoli you will find a fresh and natural breakfast buffet, with products for kids and grown-ups. Breakfast is free with our Free Pass Museums offer.
- Our family rooms are perfect if you travel with your family: space and comfort, what else?
- Besides Ligabue Exhibition, we offer you the possibility to visit the city's museums, with our Free Pass Museums offer by booking a 2-nights stay. Book now!
The Ligabue exhibition in Genoa between genius and extravagance
The exhibition proposes 80 works, among paintings, sculptures, drawings and engravings of Antonio Ligabue. The main subjects of the artistic life of the artist are represented: the wild animals, portrayed with an almost expressionist view rich of decorative elements, and pets in a rural atmosphere, beside self-portraits characterized by anguish, pain and effort.
The exhibition represents an attempt to re-evaluate and affirm the charm of this artist who mixes visionary exasperation and decorative taste.
Photo by www.palazzoducale.genova.it