André Kertész and the photography in Palazzo Ducale
If you like photography, you can't miss the long awaited André Kertész exhibition scheduled from the 24th of February to the 17th of June in the Palazzo Ducale of Genoa, a few steps away from the Best Western Hotel Metropoli.
Our lovely hotel near Palazzo Ducale, only 100 meters far, is the perfect choice for your weekend dedicated to art! During your stay, you will enjoy the center of Genoa and get special services dedicated to the whole family. And if you stay at least 2 nights, thanks to the Free Pass Museums offer, you will get the card to access to the city museums for free!
Hotel Metropoli offers you customized services: take a look at them!
- The position of our 3-star hotel in the center of Genoa makes easier to visit the city by foot and quickly reach Palazzo Ducale, located only 100 meters far!
- We offer you a voucher to buy the ticket at the reduced price, you can access the fast-lane and the ticket office from the "booked" row!
- At Hotel Metropoli, you can book a tasty and healthy lunch-box with our products.
- Our big and comfortable family rooms create a perfect stay for all your family.
- Thanks to our Free Pass Museums offer, you will receive the card to visit the city museums for free, with a 2-nights minimum stay!
- We proposes you a breakfast buffet with fresh products and local delicaies for adults and kids! Breakfast is included with the Free Pass Museums offer.
André Kertész and the '900 photography in Genoa
Organized by Denis Curti, the great retrospective on André Kertész consists of 180 photos that trace the artist's journey. Kertész, considered by Henry Cartier-Bresson the father of contemporary photography, characterizes his art through the shooting of moments, emotions and memories.
Constant changes in style, themes and language underline its versatility and continuous stylistic research: every moment of life and daily intimacy is worth being photographed.